Successful Fundraising with Confederate Candles
Option 1: Buy Ahead
- Organization purchases candles at wholesale cost (minimum purchase quantity of four dozen) with a refund guarantee if they do not sell and the organization wants to return them to Confederate Candles (shipping will not be refunded).
Option 2: Collect Orders
- Delegated coordinator will receive our free fundraising packet upon request, with requested number of student order forms.
- Students begin selling! Customers paying by check should make them payable to your organization, not to Confederate Candles.
- Once order forms have been collected, the coordinator will consolidate all orders on the Coordinator Order Form (either digital or hard copy, whichever is preferred) and turn it in to Confederate Candles. It is highly recommended that the coordinator verify the student name on each order form, and that the amount of money collected matches with the amount of orders collected.
- Payment is due when Coordinator Order Form is turned in. We will send you an order confirmation via email or phone when we receive your order.
- We may or may not be able to add late orders to your existing order. A small handling fee may be added for late orders. If for any reason you need to make changes to your order (including cancellation), please notify us immediately.
- Should for any reason a product be unavailable, we reserve the right to exchange the item for a comparable product of equal or greater value.
- Please allow three to six weeks for your order to be processed. Upon completion, we will contact you via either email or phone. We will package your order either by fragrance, or by student, whichever the coordinator requests.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Confederate Candles by the Neely Team is not liable for any loss or harm due to acts of God, natural disaster, physical reactions, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Confederate Candles or its employees. Once an order has been shipped (or picked up from our facility) Confederate Candles is not responsible for lost, missing, or damaged items.